Design, engineering, manufacturing and worldwide delivery of silencer for the filtration and ventilation of large industrial engines.
Acoustic silencers may reach high temperatures, being required a device (like these silencers) to cool them down. It is necessary to use a fan silencer for the air inlet and also one dissipative silencer for the air outlet.
To reduce the noise level of engine casing, these silencers have three main components:
- First, there is a chamber with air filters, which clean the air that enter into the room.
- After the filters, there is a rectangular dissipative silencer.
- Finally, in case of forced ventilation, there could be an additional chamber with fans.
The design of these silencers depends on the following factors:
- Air flow rate and temperature.
- Engine data sheet.
- Incident noise caused by engine casing.
- Required attenuation.
- Pressure drop required.
- Physical space, weight or materials restrictions.
INERCO can adapt the design of the silencers to the client requirements:
- Different materials: carbon steel and galvanized steel.
- Phytosanitary packing.
- Engineering: fluid dynamics analysis (calculation of the evolution of pressures, velocities, self-noise and temperatures).
- Optionally acoustic measurements.
- Optionally filters.
- Optionally forced ventilation.
- Accessories: pressure gauge, anti-bird mesh.