- Acoustic design of auditoriums using advanced acoustic modeling techniques.
- Assessment of the definition of the acoustic insulation requirements of buildings, rooms and enclosures, recording studios, production studios, etc.
- Analysis of the installations noise: HVAC.
- Prediction studies of the acoustic quality of the room, diffusion of the sound, brightness and warmth of the sound, reverberation of the room, intelligibility of the floor.
- Design and preparation of the engineering and technical specification of the partitions walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, intelligibility, etc., to comply with the acoustic quality requirements.
- Acoustic measurements in auditoriums: acoustic quality, insulation levels, acoustic, reverberation times.
- Implementation services and construction of acoustic solutions.
HVAC: HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Measurements of noise and vibration in HVAC systems.
- Noise predictive models of HVAC systems in buildings.
- Acoustic studies based on the recommendations of the ASHRAE: noise and vibrations of machinery, noises through air ducts, isolation of rooms and equipment, etc.
- Design and preparation of technical specifications for HVAC equipment and installations.
- Supervision of acoustic assemblies in HVAC systems.
- Expert assessment in noise and vibration problems.
- Specialized training for installation engineers and architects.
OFFICES AND COMMERCIAL PREMISES
- Constructive design of insulation in facades, floors, ceilings, and acoustic requests for offices and commercial premises.
- Improvement of acoustic comfort: privacy, intelligibility noise reduction in restaurants, offices, meeting rooms, laboratories.
- Reduction of reverberation and echo in rooms.
- Reduction of disturbances due to installations noise: facilities users and affected communities.
- Specialized in audiovisual spaces, hospitals, health care centers, school, learning centers, museums, temples and churches.
- Structural integrity of the building.
- Impact sound insulation.
- Assessment on human comfort.
- HVAC vibration.